|Message: Re: Hadronic process involing neutroninelastic interaction of thermal neutron with boron?||Not Logged In (login)|
Click on the Forum title, e.g. on the "Forums by Category" page, to read a sequence of postings to the Forum and its threads all in one page. If you are only interested in one thread or the thread following a specific posting, click the thread or the posting, which takes you to a smaller page, which contains only the part you are interested in and may be easier to navigate.
Messages are "chained" if there are only replies at the first level, i.e. 1/1.html, 1/1/1.html etc. In case of "chained" messages the message number is replaced by the icon and there is no indentation.
Inline: Display the subject line only or also the text of the posting(s); for the choice "All" the "Outline" choices are switched off.
|1||0||1||no text / full text of posting|
|2||1||All||text for level 1 only / text for All postings|
Outline: Choose the depth of the posting thread, successive toggle controls provide increasing detail.
|1||2||1||2 levels / 1 level (original posting)|
|2||3||2||3 levels / 2 levels|
|3||3||All||3 levels / all levels (all postings)|
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:30:07 GMT, Manoj Kumar Parida wrote:
> Dear all, > While simulating the thermal neutron interaction with the Boron-10 using QGSP_BERT_HP physics list it does not show the 6 % reaction product that is 1.78 MeV Alpha and 1.013 MeV Lithium ions. Though it shows 94 % reaction product that is 1.47 MeV Alpha and 840 KeV Lithium ions. I would like to know why it is not showing the other 6 % reaction product? >
I ran example Hadr03 with attached macro. I also attach the output. I let you produce and analyse the plots.
Attachment: http://hypernews.slac.stanford.edu/HyperNews/geant4/get/AUX/2015/01/30/09.45-41008-manoj.mac.txt http://hypernews.slac.stanford.edu/HyperNews/geant4/get/AUX/2015/01/30/09.45-82097-manoj.out.txt