Message: Re: Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others) Not Logged In (login)
 Next-in-Thread Next-in-Thread
 Next-in-Forum Next-in-Forum

None Re: Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others) 

Forum: Hadronic Processes
Re: None Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others) (Marcin Kasztelan)
Re: Agree Re: Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others) (Vladimir Ivanchenko)
Re: Question Re: Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others) (Marcin Kasztelan)
Date: 14 Feb, 2012
From: Dennis H. Wright <Dennis H. Wright>

Apparently 60% of the problem has been found and fixed. We're still working on the other 40%. We hope to have a complete fix by the time of the next patch which will be within the next few weeks.

 Add Message Add Message
to: "Re: Neutron Elastic scattering - memory leak (QGSP_BERT_HP and others)"

 Subscribe Subscribe

This site runs SLAC HyperNews version 1.11-slac-98, derived from the original HyperNews


[ Geant 4 Home | Geant 4 HyperNews | Search | Request New Forum | Feedback ]