Forum: Geometry
Date: 14 Oct, 2018
From: Kyuwon Jung <Kyuwon Jung>

Dear, All experts.

I am trying to import GDML to Geant4 using "G4GDMLParser.hh" and following is my code.

> DetectorConstruction::DetectorConstruction()
>   : G4VUserDetectorConstruction()
> {
>   G4GDMLParser parser;
>   parser.Read("Test_Model_Geant4.gdml", false);
>
>   G4VPhysicalVolume* W = parser.GetWorldVolume();
>   W->GetLogicalVolume()->SetVisAttributes(G4VisAttribute::Invisible);
> }
>
> DetectorConstruction::~DetectorConstruction()
> {
> }

When I ran make command, the error message "collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status" was showed up.

I am not good at coding so I am just learning coding referring to google.

Also I am not sure if my code is correct.

Can you expert help me if my code is correct? or could you modify my code correctly?

I need you all's help, Thank you.

Kyuwon Jung

 Add Message Add Message
to: "collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status"

 Subscribe Subscribe

This site runs SLAC HyperNews version 1.11-slac-98, derived from the original HyperNews

[ Geant 4 Home | Geant 4 HyperNews | Search | Request New Forum | Feedback ]