|Message: Not drawing projection and slices while running RE03 example||Not Logged In (login)|
Click on the Forum title, e.g. on the "Forums by Category" page, to read a sequence of postings to the Forum and its threads all in one page. If you are only interested in one thread or the thread following a specific posting, click the thread or the posting, which takes you to a smaller page, which contains only the part you are interested in and may be easier to navigate.
Messages are "chained" if there are only replies at the first level, i.e. 1/1.html, 1/1/1.html etc. In case of "chained" messages the message number is replaced by the icon and there is no indentation.
Inline: Display the subject line only or also the text of the posting(s); for the choice "All" the "Outline" choices are switched off.
|1||0||1||no text / full text of posting|
|2||1||All||text for level 1 only / text for All postings|
Outline: Choose the depth of the posting thread, successive toggle controls provide increasing detail.
|1||2||1||2 levels / 1 level (original posting)|
|2||3||2||3 levels / 2 levels|
|3||3||All||3 levels / all levels (all postings)|
I am just running RE03 (as it is) using following steps
1. Run1.mac has been registered to main(): UImanager->ApplyCommand("/control/execute run1.mac");
2. Following lines have been disabled in Run1.mac before invoking /run/beamOn
#/score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 eDep #/score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 nOfStepGamma #/score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 nOfStepEMinus #/score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 nOfStepEPlusand
#/vis/scene/create #/vis/sceneHandler/attach scene-2 #/score/colorMap/setMinMax ! 0. 800. #/control/loop drawSlice.mac iColumn 0 29 7
3. /run/beamOn 100 has been invoked through UIcommand on OpenGLStoredQt
4. Then following UIcommands were passed on OpenGLStoredQt one by one to draw projection of eDep but I did not see any projection as it is shown in Figure 4.9 of Users guide Manual for Application developer) /score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 eDep
5. Then following UIcommands were passed on OpenGLStoredQt one by one to draw slices as shown in the figure 4.9 but I get warning massage - "Can not open a macro file <drawslice.mac> /score/drawProjection boxMesh_1 eDep
Please suggest me what is the correct way to run and use these commands to draw projection and slices as shown in the Figure4.9