|Message: Re: Problem Running A01 & TestEm4||Not Logged In (login)|
Click on the Forum title, e.g. on the "Forums by Category" page, to read a sequence of postings to the Forum and its threads all in one page. If you are only interested in one thread or the thread following a specific posting, click the thread or the posting, which takes you to a smaller page, which contains only the part you are interested in and may be easier to navigate.
Messages are "chained" if there are only replies at the first level, i.e. 1/1.html, 1/1/1.html etc. In case of "chained" messages the message number is replaced by the icon and there is no indentation.
Inline: Display the subject line only or also the text of the posting(s); for the choice "All" the "Outline" choices are switched off.
|1||0||1||no text / full text of posting|
|2||1||All||text for level 1 only / text for All postings|
Outline: Choose the depth of the posting thread, successive toggle controls provide increasing detail.
|1||2||1||2 levels / 1 level (original posting)|
|2||3||2||3 levels / 2 levels|
|3||3||All||3 levels / all levels (all postings)|
Thank you for your reply. Here are answers to your questions.
1. Are you running A01 or TestEm4 ? The posted error information is of A01, but TestEm4 is similar.
2. Which versions of JAIDA and AIDAJNI are you using ? JAIDA-3.2.2 & AIDAJNI-3.2.1
3. Which version of Java Development Kit do you have installed ? Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition, v1.4.2
4. Are you also linking in OpenGL ? Yes
5. Was the trace the full trace, or did you leave something out ? I think full error trace is here.
What does it mean by the printed HEX numbers? And "Cannot find callback list in XtAddCallback"?
Thank you in advance.
|Inline Depth:||Outline Depth:||Add message:|